Friday May 26: City Connect O's start homestand vs Texas...Gray vs Grayson

SteveA

Rodriguez just doesn't have the ability to overcome mistakes behind him. This has happened multiple times this year. Innings just snowball on him and he can't control his emotions and make good pitches after something bad happens behind him.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Rodriguez just doesn't have the ability to overcome mistakes behind him. This has happened multiple times this year. Innings just snowball on him and he can't control his emotions and make good pitches after something bad happens behind him.

Which is funny because Adley said his ability to persevere and pitch out of trouble was what made him special in the minors. 

Gotta wonder how much longer Grayson is going to be in the majors at this point.  I know we don't have much pitching in the minors, but Grayson really needs to go down and get himself righted because in the ML right now, he's not cutting it.

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

He has terrible mound presence. Reminds me of a college pitcher. Lacks poise

The good news is that this is just one game. I mean, it sucks that our only ready pitching prospect has been a major disappointment, but it's still just one game.

Send Grayson down and bring up Irvin and take your chances for awhile until Rodriguez can learn to control his emotions and can stem the tide a bit.

• Upvote 1