Sunday, June 18: Orioles vs Cubs (televised exclusively on Peacock)

SteveA

7 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

NY losing to Boston, O's will pick up a game there.

5 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Hopefully SD can beat TB this afternoon as well 

I like BOTH of these Ideas .....GO O's !!!!!

I'm watching the replay of this game today, to fill the off day. 

How was no one commenting on Joe Girardi and his mf-ing NYY condescension???  He felt that Hicks was taught what to do at the plate by the Yankees.  He questioned, with a tone of voice that could only betray what he knew about Yankee behind-the-scenes techniques (read masking agents), how it is that Frazier could suddenly have so much power.  He criticized that the Orioles are letting Rutschman give away a strike every AB by never swinging at the first pitch.  "I'm not saying they fell into their lap, but they did!" about Cano and Bautista that has, of course, nothing to do with Elias' scouting ability. 

"The pinstripes are very heavy." 

Couldn't stand his arrogance as a manager, nor as an MLB Network analyst, and this broadcast has been just like constant nails-on-the-chalkboard stuff to me. 

It's also pretty interesting seeing all the plays that no one made any comment on. 

And why didn't anyone else think it was odd that Adley was wearing a Cubs (Mets?) colored chest protector?  Really distracting to see the blue and orange (red?) gear behind the plate all game! (Yes I know it was probably blue for father's day, but everyone else had light blue, not this dark Cubs/Mets blue.)