Wednesday afternoon July 19: Orioles try to avoid first sweep in 14+ months vs Dodgers

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

There's a level on which I'm appreciating Adley/Gunnar/Cowser getting this lived experience what elite Bats can do to even good-ish starting pitchers.

The biggest weekslong stretches of their careers, they'll be challenged to do stuff like this.

Oh how I love your optimism.  Only thing is, makes me realize the rest of rhis season could be really long and painful while they learn. Then next year they all get to go thru their sophomore slump.

I hope I live long enough to see this team be who you describe. 

Just now, Yossarian said:

Just looked at Gamecast while at work. I don't think I'll bother watching this one later.   Depressing performances against the Dodgers. 

Well, must be nice for other MLB teams to be your farm system. Just wait for mid to small market teams to develop elite talent and then go in and acquire them when they're free agents. Must be nice for Freddie Freeman and Mookie Betts to be down on the farm waiting for free agency. 

1 minute ago, justD said:

Oh how I love your optimism.  Only thing is, makes me realize the rest of rhis season could be really long and painful while they learn. Then next year they all get to go thru their sophomore slump.

I hope I live long enough to see this team be who you describe. 

God Denise you are depressing me.  

I hope we live long enough  to see the Orioles be the dominating team we dream of.