Friday, July 21: Showdown in St Pete continues

SteveA

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Catchers don't have wild pitches, they have passed balls. Wild pitches are on the pitcher.

I know that. But he was a lot better last year at blocking them. And a lot of the time this year it’s been terrible form. He didn’t even try and get the glove down to block that correctly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

More laziness from Adley

I bet after the year they tell us he had an injury all year and was bravely struggling through it.  They never tell us the truth with the injury stuff.   Something has to explain his horrible throws to second base.  It might be minor enough to not mess with his hitting too much but making his throws god awful

What the heck is with all these passed balls?  I know they said you’re going to get a lot of these balls in the dirt with a sinker pitcher like a Bradish but AR used to be such a good blocker.  Nothing got past him. 

Edit: Yes I know they’re technically wild pitches. 

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

I know that. But he was a lot better last year at blocking them. And a lot of the time this year it’s been terrible form. He didn’t even try and get the glove down to block that correctly.

I bet he is hurt somehow.  He aint the same guy we saw at the end of last year.