Friday, July 21: Showdown in St Pete continues

SteveA

Please let ALL talk cease right now about moving Gunnar to another position. This kid looks like he has future MVP potential. Do we have ourselves a potential left-handed version of the great Cal Ripken Jr on our hands? I know that he has a LONG way to go. But the kids is special!

6 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Not only has Eflin out pitched us tonight...he has a very limited  pitch count...and could easily go 8 innings...we simply dont work counts...

You think Eflin has thrown a lot of balls we could have taken to work the counts more???

Just now, Bemorewins said:

Please let ALL talk cease right now about moving Gunnar to another position. This kid looks like he has future MVP potential. Do we have ourselves a potential left-handed version of the great Cal Ripken Jr on our hands? I know that he has a LONG way to go. But the kids is special!

He has all the tools. Power, speed, arm, plate discipline... Only weakness is hitting LHP.

1 minute ago, Bemorewins said:

He is showing the potential, in a league of his own.