Orioles related trade rumors and speculation leading up to the deadline

Roll Tide

3 minutes ago, sevastras said:

One good year and everyone loves Cease. Might as well be Ubaldo Jiménez if you ask me. One good year and league averageish the rest of the career. 

Cease's FIP the last 3 years - 3.41, 3.10, and 3.57.  He is pretty consistent and I trust this management over our old management. 

Just now, Sports Guy said:

White Sox come to you and say one of these guys has to headline the deal..who do you choose:

Cowser, Kjerstad, Mayo, Basallo

Man, that's tough.  It's between Cowser and Basallo for me I think.  I'd likely chose Cowser, but that might be partly unfair and biased on how poor he has looked so far in MLB, but with such a SSS that's not fair.  

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

White Sox come to you and say one of these guys has to headline the deal..who do you choose:

If you held my feet to a fire I would say Cowser.  No way I am giving up on Mayo or Kjserstad or Basallo.  

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Cowser or Kjerstad.  They are the most similar and I would be ok keeping Santander and even Hays for another year.