Lucas Giolito on waivers?

Hallas

28 minutes ago, Fan4Life said:

Noah Syndergaard also.. 

No. Syndergaard hasn't been an quality starting pitcher since 2019. He put up mediocre numbers last season, but nothing that the Orioles don't already have and his fastball velocity is now 92 MPH.

I was a big Syndergaard fan before the injuries, but he just doesn't have it anymore.

image.thumb.png.ec2521d16e2c02654cdb6c916b746d20.png

9 minutes ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

A lot of teams are going to have to weigh long term potential for this one month rental. I expect some of the lower level wild card teams to pick up the quality arms. 

The way TEX has behaved overall this year, their recent struggles in the bullpen and outfield....I wouldn't be shocked if the Rangers took several of them.

This happens in the NBA all the time with teams buying out a players contract in order to release them.  The difference is the player automatically becomes a free agent and usually signs with one of the super teams as veteran depth.  I still don’t understand why they got rid of the waiver wire trade deadline that always made it bit more intriguing to see team realize they were out of it and try to pass player through waivers or trade him. I expect some teams just block a lot of players especially pitching.  I doubt anyone gets to us anyway.