Saturday, Sept 23: Orioles at Guardians

SteveA

Just now, Uli2001 said:

All I can see is that the AL is anybody's to win in the playoffs. These teams are all flawed... All of them. Whoever emerges from the AL will be smoked in the WS.

I mean I kind of agree.  Atlanta for sure and LA to a little lesser extent look like the best teams in baseball talent wise, and it really isn't close. 

Atlanta to me looks like a lock to win it all although baseball is kind of like hockey in the sense that if you get hot?  Sometimes lesser talent wins.

Doesn't really happen in the NBA or the NFL.

Just now, OnlyOneOriole said:

I mean I kind of agree.  Atlanta for sure and LA to a little lesser extent look like the best teams in baseball talent wise, and it really isn't close. 

Atlanta to me looks like a lock to win it all although baseball is kind of like hockey in the sense that if you get hot?  Sometimes lesser talent wins.

Doesn't really happen in the NBA or the NFL.

Even Atlanta has pitching injuries now. 

3 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

You have to expect the Rays to win at least at a 600 clip the rest of the way.  They are just a good team.

O's need to win at that rate as well. 

I don't see TB losing more than two games the rest of the way. Orioles will have to win 4-5 games to win the division. They have to win at least one today or tomorrow, win both against Was, and split with the Red Sox.