Poster Trade Ideas

Greg Pappas

I enjoy seeing reasonable trade ideas for the O's, especially when the poster gives a good summation of why it makes sense for BOTH teams. The 'Spare change parts for a young star' type trades are naturally brushed aside, but a good trade concept is very cool.

Anyway, have at it everyone, but try to be reasonable and, if possible, please explain why it makes sense for both sides.  Thank you.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

That's an Extreme take.

Hardly.

Anyway, getting back to serious hypothetical trade business here, I'm still skeptical that Elias pulls a trade sending serious prospect capital for a good starting pitcher.  I wish he would, but I don't believe he will.

I think the "whoa" trade we're all going to be hoping for will come at the trade deadline next summer.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Hardly.

Anyway, getting back to serious hypothetical trade business here, I'm still skeptical that Elias pulls a trade sending serious prospect capital for a good starting pitcher.  I wish he would, but I don't believe he will.

I think the "whoa" trade we're all going to be hoping for will come at the trade deadline next summer.  

I agree that a blockbuster deal is not likely this off-season.  But time will tell... it always does.

• Upvote 1