Jackson Holliday Took The Plunge

RZNJ

4 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

What happened to Jimmy Key?

He got married and forgot how to pitch effectively or was too worn out to pitch effectively. Or just happened to get bad right after. I don't really think it was because he got married, but he's what I always think of when I hear of a player getting married.

• Haha 1

Just now, Tony-OH said:

He got married and forgot how to pitch effectively or was too worn out to pitch effectively. Or just happened to get bad right after. I don't really think it was because he got married, but he's what I always think of when he of a player getting married.

Candlesticks make a nice gift.

40 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

They get to stand at the finish line and pick the winners.

Anyway, I saw this news and couldn't help but think of Sam Kinison.  I know he's not everyone's cup of tea and if he's not for you, I feel bad for you.  

This clip is obviously NSFW and if the mods deem that it needs to be taken down, well, so be it.  But man, it's funny cause it's true.  From 1984 and it's still hilarious.

Ha. I remember watching that young comedian’s special at the time.  Funny stuff.

5 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

He got married and forgot how to pitch effectively or was too worn out to pitch effectively. Or just happened to get bad right after. I don't really think it was because he got married, but he's what I always think of when I hear of a player getting married.

We could fetch a lot for Holliday right now.  😁

3 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

They get to stand at the finish line and pick the winners.

Anyway, I saw this news and couldn't help but think of Sam Kinison.  I know he's not everyone's cup of tea and if he's not for you, I feel bad for you.  

This clip is obviously NSFW and if the mods deem that it needs to be taken down, well, so be it.  But man, it's funny cause it's true.  From 1984 and it's still hilarious.

sad maybe but, to this day I talk about leaving them at home bit.