Which would you prefer?

Pickles

Which would you prefer?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which makes for a more "successful" season?

• Orioles win 100 games and division again and receive first round bye but lose in divisional round again.
    • Orioles win 92 games, and a wildcard spot, win the wildcard round, and lose in the divisional round.

Just now, Frobby said:

Isn’t that that avatar from The Big Lebowski?

Yes, but when he started talking about 8 games instead of 5 games ( the end result being exactly the same) it made me think of Spinal Tap and the amplifier that goes to 11.  Lol

Just now, RZNJ said:

Yes, but when he started talking about 8 games instead of 5 games ( the end result being exactly the same) it made me think of Spinal Tap and the amplifier that goes to 11.  Lol

One of my favorite movies.  The Big Lebowski too, for that matter.  Two classics.  

I think this would be a tougher question if option two had us getting to the ALCS. For me it's gotta be the first option. If you change it to 90 wins and losing in the ALCS it becomes a difficult one. I tend to think objectively that the 100 win and AL East champion season is still better but that emotionally winning a couple of playoff series maybe wins out...would be a tough question.