Jackson Holliday 2024

btdart20

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

And any 2B, 3B, SS is going to make dozens of full force throws during infield practice.

OK.   Go ahead and compare an infielder to a catcher as far as throws made in a season.

I will bet you $100,000 that a catcher makes at least triple the amount of throws.  Probably much more but lets stay with triple.

Bet? 

As I said you guys will argue anything I say.  I could say grass is green, water is H20, and that we will all be dead in 100 years. 

You would still debate it. 

The more you protest against things that are very obvious,  the less validity that your argument has. 

Initiating Gas light and straw man alerts!

25 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Who said he was a mental case.  Again the ability to of some of you to put words in my mouth, for like the 100th time now, is beyond reproach.

And you have this incredibly self-centered view that everything someone writes here is a response to something YOU wrote.  But there are dozens of people expressing their opinions here, not just YOU.  

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

And you have this incredibly self-centered view that everything someone writes here is a response to something YOU wrote.  But there are dozens of people expressing their opinions here, not just YOU.  

I was literally responding to a post where someone quoted me and responded to it.

So.....yeah. 

But you go on and keep making things up and gas lighting.