Grayson Rodriguez 2024

Spy Fox

On 4/24/2024 at 4:59 PM, Ohfan67 said:

I’m trying to help you become more interesting! You helped me figure out that we are talking about baseball, so I wanted to do you a favor in return. 

🙂 I’m just joking around. 

We've got Can of Corn and Weightlifter guy plus tons of the sky is falling guys.  We're good on interesting posters.

2 hours ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

We've got Can of Corn and Weightlifter guy plus tons of the sky is falling guys.  We're good on interesting posters.

CoC is interesting. Weightlifter guy is far, far from interesting. 

3 hours ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

2 minutes ago, Ohfan67 said:

CoC is interesting. Weightlifter guy is far, far from interesting. 

I guess thanks?

This is like when the Gen Z kids say they think I'm cool and I can't tell if they are joking.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

He didn’t throw many strikes tonight..only 53%.

He battled though and made pitches when he needed to. 

2 straight starts with poor command, although each time it was a different type of poor command.

Was able to work with it tonight with some help from the umps and good defense.  As Palmer always says, you're not always going to have your best stuff.  What you're able to do when you don't have your best stuff determines how good of a pitcher you're going to be.

1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Was able to work with it tonight with some help from the umps and good defense.  As Palmer always says, you're not always going to have your best stuff.  What you're able to do when you don't have your best stuff determines how good of a pitcher you're going to be.

He didn't get any help from the umps, not sure what you're talking about there.

8 minutes ago, dystopia said:

He didn't get any help from the umps, not sure what you're talking about there.

A couple of low balls called.  Looked to me like umps actually called things in O's favor for a change.  Strike 3 on someone was actually a ball.  can't remember who.

3 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

A couple of low balls called.  Looked to me like umps actually called things in O's favor for a change.  Strike 3 on someone was actually a ball.  can't remember who.

The Rizzo pitch? Probably a ball but one that gets called a strike most of the time if it hits that catcher's spot. The ump also missed some strikes. On balance I don't think the ump was a factor.

13 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Tony posted statcast box that showed the pitch was a strike.

43 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I guess thanks?

This is like when the Gen Z kids say they think I'm cool and I can't tell if they are joking.

I’m not hitting on you or anything, but you are a big part of the OH community and definitely an interesting poster. Heck, I’ve even streamed music based on your recommendations to the board.  You go nuts every now and then, but that happens to most of us on here from time to time.  😎

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

He didn’t throw many strikes tonight..only 53%.

He battled though and made pitches when he needed to. 

2 straight starts with poor command, although each time it was a different type of poor command.

This is actually three starts in a row where his fastball command wasn’t good.   But at least he was commanding his other pitches last night.   He was a little fortunate yesterday IMO, but we’ll take it!