Cedric Mullins 2024

DirtyBird

27 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Eh, the board is here for all opinions. I don't always agree with opinions, but it's their right to have a negative opinion about a player. If they want to die on that hill when there is overwhelming evidence that he's wrong, so be it. 

A healthy Cedric Mullins is still a very good player. It was pretty clear he was not healthy for most of last season.

Sure it’s their right. And it’s others right to call them out, like you’ve done with this Mullins take, which I applaud. That was my only point. 

2 hours ago, Fiver6565 said:

Sure it’s their right. And it’s others right to call them out, like you’ve done with this Mullins take, which I applaud. That was my only point. 

Nothing wrong with giving a counter point. ;)

Mullins is an absolute luxury in the bottom half of the order and defensively in CF on a team where the young prospects get all of the attention.

Good to see him showing off the power to start the season.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I don't if Cedric will ever match his 2021 season again, but he has an .860 OPS this first month of the season with some great center field defense to match.

Offensively he won’t. But it wouldn’t shock me if he exceeds what he did defensively in 2021.

31 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I was told that Cedric was just another guy. I was told that Cedric needed to be cut. 

I NOTICED THERES NO VICTORY LAPPING AROUND THESE PARTS WHEN CEDRIC AND THE ORIOLES ARE ON A ROLL. 

Lol. What is your post? :)