Colton Cowser 2024

5 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Tanner Scott was pitching the ninth so it really didn't matter, but Scott absolutely dominates lefties to a .077/.234/.128/.362 slash line. Pinch hitting Hays at that point was a no brainer.

Sure wish we had a guy like Scott in the pen.  😉

• Like 1

Remember a large portion of this fanbase, who all back each other up no matter what, wants CC sent back down or at least played much less, and AS either not resigned period or just offered a QO.....which he will never accept.

This website is more cliquey than a freshman girls cheerleaders team. 

Edited by OnlyOneOriole

14 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Remember a large portion of this fanbase, who all back each other up no matter what, wants CC sent back down or at least played much less, and AS either not resigned period or just offered a QO.....which he will never accept.

Good grief.

15 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

All back each other up?  Ha.  Sounds like you're suffering from persecution complex.  Take two aspirin and call someone who cares in the morning. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

I guess so.  I dunno, similar to Gunnar, you gotta let a guy like Cowser play against lefties.  It's the only way they're going to get better.  Cowser learning how to hit lefties is more important to the future of this club than Hays trying to run into a fastball in the 9th.  

Sure, but not all lefties. LHB are OPSing .360 against him and he's already a guy who doesn't do well even against bad LHP, so I think he should get ABs against most LHP, but late in a game against Scott wasn't an egregious move.

1 hour ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

When you think everyone else but you is the problem, sometimes you are the problem. I did say that sending Cowser down could be an option if he continued to hit poorly. Fortunately he has had a nice month. 

2 hours ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I haven’t been here long but I know Sports Guy loves to argue with posters and disagree.  

6 minutes ago, Malike said:

As they say - If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole.

Why the mods continue to let the personal attacks fly  from you and the above poster is beyond me. It does nothing to help the website.  Just drives away fellow Os fans.   I mean....I don't care.  Insult me all that you want. 

But in the end I am a staunch Orioles fan.  Just like you. 

And the fact that you need to go personal over and over and over?  That just makes you look bad.  Not me. 

16 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Why the mods continue to let the personal attacks fly  from you and the above poster is beyond me. It does nothing to help the website.  Just drives away fellow Os fans.   I mean....I don't care.  Insult me all that you want. 

But in the end I am a staunch Orioles fan.  Just like you. 

And the fact that you need to go personal over and over and over?  That just makes you look bad.  Not me. 

You likened a large portion of the board to freshman cheerleaders and then get sensitive over "you might be the problem"? That is rich. You are the one constantly violating board rules. Took you less than a week from your ban to bring up politics and get another warning. You are lucky you are still allowed to post.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

You likened a large portion of the board to freshman cheerleaders and then get sensitive over "you might be the problem"? That is rich. You are the one constantly violating board rules. Took you less than a week from your ban to bring up politics and get another warning. You are lucky you are still allowed to post.

Did I mention anyone personally?  No.

But the fact that you saw 2 people come at me right away as soon as I made that comment?  Should tell you all you need to know.

Stop gaslighting  me. 

It is the same people +.  And has been for months.  I guess it is better and allowed to insult someone personally rather than talk about our country?

Point taken. 

Edited by OnlyOneOriole

1 hour ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Did I mention anyone personally?  No.

But the fact that you saw 2 people come at me right away as soon as I made that comment?  Should tell you all you need to know.

Stop gaslighting  me. 

It is the same people +.  And has been for months.  I guess it is better and allowed to insult someone personally rather than talk about our country?

Point taken. 

I’m sure you’ve noticed that I never attack you personally.  And frankly, I wish other posters didn’t either.  But honestly, you bring it on by your style of posting.  If you want my opinions on why, feel free to PM me.