4/11 @ Boston

ArtVanDelay

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

If I’m not mistaken, Nash lumber made a comment about Jesus Jackson, which was very neutral And that’s what prompted the ignore comment which prompted my question about what was wrong with the comment.

Is that clear?

Oh okay, I thought Nash was funny lol.

Just now, Philip said:

If I’m not mistaken, Nash lumber made a comment about Jesus Jackson, which was very neutral And that’s what prompted the ignore comment which prompted my question about what was wrong with the comment.

Is that clear?

It wasn't Nash Lumber who made the comment. It was Dunk35, and Nash Lumber said the comment should be in a different thread - which was actually pretty clever because of the thread he linked. It was Dunk35 I’ve ignored. Which doesn't matter to anyone but me, I should’ve kept that to myself. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

So the Orioles have scored 70 runs in 12 games.   5.83 runs per game.

Only 3 teams in MLB (Atlanta, Milwaukee, Cubs) are ahead of that.

So we have the highest scoring team in the American League.

But that won't stop the whiners every time we have a scoreless inning.

Good points. And we just completed a winning road trip. They're gutting out some tough wins without their best. Just imagine what these hitters are going to do when it warms up in June and July, boy oh boy.

1 minute ago, justD said:

It wasn't Nash Lumber who made the comment. It was Dunk35, and Nash Lumber said the comment should be in a different thread - which was actually pretty clever because of the thread he linked. It was Dunk35 I’ve ignored. Which doesn't matter to anyone but me, I should’ve kept that to myself. 

That would explain why I didn't see it. Heh.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, justD said:

Dunk's comment was "Jesus Jackson" and a WTF or something. And I joked that the moderators should move it to the Brothers in Christ thread. 

• Upvote 1