How are you watching the game tonight?

Natty

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

Gametrcker only for me.   

I hate Apple and I hate that MLB teamed up with them to remove games from my MLBTV package.  

I don't care for the application because there are very few (if any) original shows from Apple that I am currently watching. 

The picture is far superior to MASN though.  MASN is such a second rate network, it's nice to watch a game once in awhile with modern level production value. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

I don't care for the application because there are very few (if any) original shows from Apple that I am currently watching. 

The picture is far superior to MASN though.  MASN is such a second rate network, it's nice to watch a game once in awhile with modern level production value. 

It is positively WILD how good the broadcast looks on these Apple games. Yes, the whole thing kind of sucks, but the image quality/camera work really is next level. MLB should be providing all networks with whatever tech Apple is working with because good lord. Really can't be overstated. You have to see it to believe it. 

Edited by interloper

I live in Connecticut so I’ve always had to get creative with my watching. I bought the mlb.tv package this year. First time in a while, since my expectations for this organization are the highest they have been in an even longer while. 

18 minutes ago, Natty said:

I used the Apple TV free trial last year. 

5 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

I used my free one last year and we got blown out.  So unless they accept a different address, I will be missing this one.  

It's free for 2 months for all users (new and old); surprised this hasn't been posted yet as it's been the main advertisement on MLB.com the last 2 weeks.

Apple TV 2 free months for all

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

There are private universities with media programs that are better equipped than MASN looks to be.  I worry that the revenue outlook for MASN doesn't justify investing to improve it too.

• Upvote 1