Mid-Majors and Little Conferences Rule (Non-CAA Thread)

YardBirds13

If anybody saw the Mason game against Penn State, you saw how good Mason is going to be next year. They had the game won with 5 seconds left and should have fouled Talor Battle who probably has espn #1 highlight of the night with an impossible 3 to send the game into OT.

Mike Morrison showed incredible moves in the post and was scoring 13-15 feet away from the basket. Pearson's moves are unbelievable; along with Kevin Foster and Johnnie Williams they easily have the best big men in the CAA next year. They’re going to be giving teams in and out of the conference a lot of trouble. Along with Cam long who has ice cold water flowing through his veins - and if Andre Cornelius improves his ball control, Mason should get an at large bid next year if they don't win the CAA trny which I really expect them to do as well.

Predictions:

Mason wins both the regular and tournament crown next year.

Cam Long wins player of the year in the CAA.

Johnnie Williams wins rookie of the year in the CAA.

Mike Morrison is first team all CAA defense.

--

I may be showing some favoritism towards Mason but I think they’re going to be that good. I wouldn’t be surprised if they crack the top 25 next year. If anybody else wants to give a scouting report of their favorite CAA team it would be much appreciated.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anybody saw the Mason game against Penn State' date=' you saw how good Mason is going to be next year. They had the game won with 5 seconds left and should have fouled Talor Battle who probably has espn #1 highlight of the night with an impossible 3 to send the game into OT.

Mike Morrison showed incredible moves in the post and was scoring 13-15 feet away from the basket. Pearson's moves are unbelievable; along with Kevin Foster and Johnnie Williams they easily have the best big men in the CAA next year. They’re going to be giving teams in and out of the conference a lot of trouble. Along with Cam long who has ice cold water flowing through his veins - and if Andre Cornelius improves his ball control, Mason should get an at large bid next year if they don't win the CAA trny which I really expect them to do as well.

Predictions:

Mason wins both the regular and tournament crown next year.

Cam Long wins player of the year in the CAA.

Johnnie Williams wins rookie of the year in the CAA.

Mike Morrison is first team all CAA defense.

--

I may be showing some favoritism towards Mason but I think they’re going to be that good. I wouldn’t be surprised if they crack the top 25 next year. If anybody else wants to give a scouting report of their favorite CAA team it would be much appreciated.[/quote']

I think you're right about that. A lot of our good players are young guys. Can't wait. I think you're right that next year will be a lot of fun. Will be my first full year at Mason too so I'll be able to catch all the home games hopefully. That is if I don't have any night classes.

Archived