Final 4 thread

Sports Guy

Wow tons of people on the Mizzou bandwagon -- really never envisioned that. I just love their depth, which is crucial in the tourney when you're playing so many close contested games. I've read from several people that they can go 9-10 deep if they have to and they did pretty well in the Big 12 which was the most underrated conference this year IMO.

For me, its more of a lack of respect to the other teams in their region and Dyson being hurt for UCONN.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping for:

Siena

Maryland

VCU

Morgan St.

(with a Maryland-Morgan St. rematch :D)

But, seriously, I have:

Wake

UConn

Pitt

UNC

I have UNC just edging Oklahoma. I've honestly filled out 3 and have UNC winning it all in 2 of them and OU winning in the other. I personally think the real NC game will be UNC-OU. I just have a feeling that one of them are going to go all the way. Nonetheless, I am REALLY hoping for that matchup in the elite 8.

I have changed my mind...I am taking UCONN out and putting Mizzou in the final 4.

Mizzou, Pitt, Louisville and Gonzaga

Just filled my bracket and got the same exact picks. Goodness, didn’t realize how tough the bottom of the south region is - Arizona State, Temple (if Christmas just catches fire), Cuse, Clemson, Oklahoma.

Final Answer:

Louisville, Memphis, UNC, and Duke

Louisville over Carolina in the title game.

How sweet would Duke-UNC in the Final 4 be??

Oh my! God help the loser of that game.

Rob (SG) and i have our Fantasy draft a week after the Final Four. If Duke beat Carolina in the Final Four, i wouldn't go to the draft.

Oh my! God help the loser of that game.

Rob (SG) and i have our Fantasy draft a week after the Final Four. If Duke beat Carolina in the Final Four, i wouldn't go to the draft.

You have your fantasy draft after the season starts??

And a Duke-Carolina Final 4 game would be just about the perfect scenario for me as a college hoops fan (Besides UVA or JMU making it). That would just be classic.

I'll assume they have never met in the tournament? The Duke-MD Final 4 game was a classic, I can only assume Duke-Carolina would be incredible.

You have your fantasy draft after the season starts??

And a Duke-Carolina Final 4 game would be just about the perfect scenario for me as a college hoops fan (Besides UVA or JMU making it). That would just be classic.

I'll assume they have never met in the tournament? The Duke-MD Final 4 game was a classic, I can only assume Duke-Carolina would be incredible.

Yea, we usually do it the weekend after it starts so not to have any last minute minor league transactions or stuff like that. It's AL only, so virtually every player in the league ends up on a roster.

In 1991, Kansas beat us in the Final Four (the Dean Smith ejection game) and later that night Duke beat UNLV. I can't even imagine what it would have been like if they played for the title.

We crushed Duke in the ACC championship game that year (97-73), and Krswwqkrwkjergkretreski used that as motivation all the way to the National Title.

Yea, we usually do it the weekend after it starts so not to have any last minute minor league transactions or stuff like that. It's AL only, so virtually every player in the league ends up on a roster.

In 1991, Kansas beat us in the Final Four (the Dean Smith ejection game) and later that night Duke beat UNLV. I can't even imagine what it would have been like if they played for the title.

We crushed Duke in the ACC championship game that year (97-73), and Krswwqkrwkjergkretreski used that as motivation all the way to the National Title.

I'm actually going to root for both of them so it happens. I think if Lawson is healthy Carolina gets there.

I love the way Duke is playing. I think they can bet Pitt. Maybe that's my ACC bias showing, but I think they can beat anyone right now.

I'm actually going to root for both of them so it happens. I think if Lawson is healthy Carolina gets there.

I love the way Duke is playing. I think they can bet Pitt. Maybe that's my ACC bias showing, but I think they can beat anyone right now.

Secretly, I'll be pulling for Duke also if only to get that matchup in the Final Four. Agreed, they can beat anyone.

Let's just hope Lawson can play on Saturday or at least in the Sweet 16.

Archived