O's Acquire Thyago Vieira

25 minutes ago, BRobinsonfan said:

You have 346 posts and not a single positive reputation point.  Sometimes it's just you.

My life is ruined 

wait! No it’s not! Whew! 

9 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

You should PM OnlyOneOriole  and discuss that.  That would keep you both out of the main threads for days.

Shouldn’t people that talk about baseball be friendly?
What’s with all the anger and testosterone around here?If 

27 minutes ago, BRobinsonfan said:

You have 346 posts and not a single positive reputation point.  Sometimes it's just you.

I did cry myself to sleep last night. I live for reputation points 

Should I be telling my family this?

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Guess again.

Once 

you have a low bar

What’s up with with all you guys criticizing people for not knowing every tiny little detail about baseball. Of course I knew Cal Ripken played in ONE WS anyway. 🙄

. How many times did Derek Jeter play? THAT WAS MY POINT. How many times have I forced to watch the Yankees play in the series year after year after the Angelo’s completely destroyed this franchise? 

even bringing up the fact that it was 1983 and that’s the last time we’ve been in the World Series is pathetic. I have a high bar. I started following the Orioles in 1968. We used to be the best franchise in baseball.

Edited by Phil Beckett
Because

1 hour ago, Phil Beckett said:

You’re probably a blast at parties

Actually I am.  I have the smoker going right now with ribs and chicken..burgers, dogs and brats to come and a giant cooler full of beer.  Sitting out by the pool with 40 friends.

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Actually I am.  I have the smoker going right now with ribs and chicken..burgers, dogs and brats to come and a giant cooler full of beer.  Sitting out by the pool with 40 friends.

I’m Superman! 👍🏼

Oops gotta go! Taylor Swift is knocking! 

I luv the internet 

PS- watch your diet! 😮

Edited by Phil Beckett

27 minutes ago, Phil Beckett said:

Shouldn’t people that talk about baseball be friendly?
What’s with all the anger and testosterone around here?If 

When are you going to start talking about baseball?   I must have missed it.

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Used to chat rooms. Some people sometimes need to take a break I think from what I’ve seen.

6 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I just found an old personal message from one of your old posters that recommend I join this other board where  personal attacks are not allowed.

I’ve been posting here two days and I have to agree with the person that advised me of doing this.

not very friendly

And this isn’t even a political chat. We’re supposed to be talking about a game that people play and that people like me like to watch. You know the word fun? 

6 minutes ago, Phil Beckett said:

I just found an old personal message from one of your old posters that recommend I join this other board where  personal attacks are not allowed.

I’ve been posting here two days and I have to agree with the person that advised me of doing this.

not very friendly

And this isn’t even a political chat. We’re supposed to be talking about a game that people play and that people like me like to watch. You know the word fun? 

We tried to do that.  We pointed out why you were wrong about the whole payroll and cheap thing.  Instead of discussing the merits of that, you focused on other things and admitted that you don’t pay attention to the financial stuff and how it works, yet you are fine with crying and whining about it.

6 minutes ago, Phil Beckett said:

not very friendly

You’re still not talking about baseball and you don’t sound like you’re having fun.   Good luck.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

You’re still not talking about baseball and you don’t sound like you’re having fun.   Good luck.

Is this my initiation? 🤣

if you were smart, you would go back and look at this whole thread and I did start off talking about baseball and you would see that I was derailed. I should’ve said honest instead of smart.

if posters wanna attack me, I’m not gonna just passively let them.

i hope some these folks don’t have kids 

Edited by Phil Beckett
Additional Knowledge

33 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Any thongs?

• Upvote 1