Sunday Afternoon May 26th: Orioles at White Sox going for the four game sweep. (Start of game to be delayed by rain)

Tommy Pham is 36, not a good defender, but he has positive WAR, and hits very well, he could almost certainly be had pretty cheap and I would much rather have him then one of the waiver guys Mike seems to bring in like Brett Phillips

For the record, I don’t want to bring in an outfielder from outside the organization, but that’s what Mike seems to like doing. Given that, I wouldn’t mind watching us get Pham.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Philip said:

Tommy Pham is 36, not a good defender, but he has positive WAR, and hits very well, he could almost certainly be had pretty cheap and I would much rather have him then one of the waiver guys Mike seems to bring in like Brett Phillips

For the record, I don’t want to bring in an outfielder from outside the organization, but that’s what Mike seems to like doing. Given that, I wouldn’t mind watching us get Pham.

Again, Pham has a reputation of being a douchebag. 

Just now, Philip said:

Hasn’t he hit us pretty well in his career? Or no? 

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Apparently, he's a huge douche, but I dunno. Didn't he try to fight a coach in the dugout?

Just now, Malike said:

Apparently, he's a huge douche, but I dunno. Didn't he try to fight a coach in the dugout?

I know he got stabbed a few years ago.

Not that that makes you a bad person.

Just now, Malike said:

Yes, this happened. But a couple posters here saw him have a couple good at bats so let's go get him! 🤡

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

He slapped Joc Pederson over fantasy football.

I remember reading every fanbase who's team he's ever played for hates him, but I haven't seen him much. I just keep reading he's a psycho.