Tuesday 6/4 @ Toronto

Morgan423

Just now, oriolediehard said:

Yankees lead 3-0 with Gil pitching.

I hate the Yankees luck more than anything.  It's bad enough to have the money to buy any free agent the O's can't.  Any random pitcher promoted from the minors varies from very good to potential Cy Young winner.

1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

I hate the Yankees luck more than anything.  It's bad enough to have the money to buy any free agent the O's can't.  Any random pitcher promoted from the minors varies from very good to potential Cy Young winner.

They may not lose again this season...

1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Amen!!!  I couldn't have said it any better!!!

I'm watching the Toronto feed. When Buck Martinez was color for the Os, I remember that I couldn't stand him. I don't know if my taste has changed or he has, but I've been impressed with how much I've enjoyed him. The booth as a whole is very knowledgable when it comes to the Birds.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Gil is the frontrunner for AL ROY, isn't he?