Friday 6/7 @ Tampa Bay

86this

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Any news on Bradish?  I heard rumors a day ago or so that he might be having some issues with the elbow.  I have not heard an update.

I thought they said when talking about the pitchers for this series that he will be tomorrow.

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

Gunnar is going to have a hard time being the starter for the All Star game. Witt is having an objectively better season with a shiny .317 batting average.   Gonna be like the days of ARod, Jeter, and Nomar

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/w/wittbo02.shtml

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/h/hendegu01.shtml

One of these IS objectively better than the other year to date.  But the opposite way of what you said. 

2 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

He's not hurt. They just delayed his start so that he could start against the Yankees. Somehow that needs to be some kind of cloak and dagger operation instead of just telling us that.

Information is power. If the Yankees have to keep guessing, that decreases their ability to focus on preparing for Bradish because they can't eliminate other possibilities.

2 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I'd love to hear Wagner paired with Ben Mcdonald one game. That might be a good broadcast team.

Anyone missing pop culture references right now? Anyone missing that sardonic tone?  Anyone missing story time during late and close games? 

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Anyone missing pop culture references right now? Anyone missing that sardonic tone?  Anyone missing story time during late and close games? 

I love me some pop culture references.

Just wish he had better taste in music.

• Upvote 1