Pickles Pub during road games

Gerrit Cole's penciled in return next Wednesday night seems like enough of an occasion I was thinking of trying to find or help make a watch event.

If anyone knows, how's Pickles during road games?    Seems like it might be the best spot if the scene is good there - it will be the evening of the Juneteenth holiday so roads ought to be easier than usual before gametime.

Easier for me if Northern Virginia or Maryland suburbs better, but by the ballpark has its own appeal and is the center of Orioles land.

1 hour ago, Just Regular said:

Gerrit Cole's penciled in return next Wednesday night seems like enough of an occasion I was thinking of trying to find or help make a watch event.

If anyone knows, how's Pickles during road games?    Seems like it might be the best spot if the scene is good there - it will be the evening of the Juneteenth holiday so roads ought to be easier than usual before gametime.

Easier for me if Northern Virginia or Maryland suburbs better, but by the ballpark has its own appeal and is the center of Orioles land.

I’d assume a neighborhood sports bar in Federal Hill, Canton or Fells Point would be a better watching environment than the stadium area bars on an off day. I could be wrong.

How big are the TVs there? 

Can you imagine how the bar staff will react if we all react like we do on the game threads, ie. “This game is over!”, second inning kind of stuff. 

“WHY can’t we get a runner home from third?!!”

Edited by NashLumber