Friday 6/21 vs Houston

86this

Just now, EddeeEddee said:

Normally I would say you're having a knee jerk reaction, but I think it's pretty obvious he's not an ace.  It's still possible he could become one, but I wouldn't assume it will happen.  All the more reason I think we need to sign Burnes.

He's 24 in his first full season. We have no idea what he is yet.

5 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Grayson is still too much of a thrower with his command of the strike zone and breaking pitches.

The trick is many of the guys who take some off and hit their spots, their orgs tell them they need to go to Driveline and sharpen their stuff.

And then it is just chuck and duck, and how many times do I get to option Nick Vespi or 800 equivalents any given season.

Not great from Grayson. Their offense has gotten big hits though. 2-5 with RISP including a 3 run HR. O’s are 2-11. They should have at least 1-2 more runs right now. 

Also zero reason Mateo should be playing against a RHP. 141 wRC+ against LHP, 67 against RHP. Him and McCann are automatic outs back to back.