George Kirby, the guy pitching against us tonight...could make an interesting option for the the Orioles..

Roy Firestone

13 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

He's young....just 26...He has a decent ERA (3.35) walks very few.....The Mariners need offense and we have a lot of that...Kirby is also very affordable...makes less than 800k...Thoughts?

Let me get that list of players you’re willing to trade and see if we can make this happen.

2 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Let me get that list of players you’re willing to trade and see if we can make this happen.

Sooooo, it looks like we can start with Cowser, Mountcastle, and Norby.   Are there enough offensive difference makers in there to get the Mariners interest?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

He's young....just 26...He has a decent ERA (3.35) walks very few.....The Mariners need offense and we have a lot of that...Kirby is also very affordable...makes less than 800k...Thoughts?

You think they'll take Norby and Stowers for him? What if we throw in Urias?

8 minutes ago, Camden Yards said:

I’ve seen worse trade offers……wait no I haven’t. 

Those are the guys Roy is ok with trading.  It wasn’t meant as a serious offer by me.  Kind of a joke.  How bout yours?   Was that serious or a joke?