July 24th @Miami Chayce McDermott's MLB debut

nevadaO

8 minutes ago, Malike said:

What are you blathering on about? Have you never seen him pitch before? He hasn't thrown 50 pitches, such nonsense.

It’s called sarcasm do I need to make you a sign. 

1 minute ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

People should be more worried about the hitting than pitching and any trades right now, this is a freaking joke.

It has gotten very bad.   Not sure what the problem is.  Even a single is getting hard to come by. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Is that another personal attack?  Seems to be a pattern with you, and not just about me.   You seem to have this issue with a number of people. 

You live on a VERY high horse and that is all I will say. 

Calling someone funny is now a personal attack?

Someone gets triggered easily.

Of course this is sweet coming from the person that lied about my age.

Speaking of this trade, I am thinking fondly of Trey Mancini. He’s not playing, but I hope he is enjoying the next part of his life.

edit: amid all the 403 messages I’m getting it is somewhat curious to think about the comments that are not getting flagged, ha ha

• Like 1

I may be the no fun guy,  but I can't understand what the infatuation with bobbleheads is.  They seem like trinkety junk that serve no purpose other than to clutter up a space until you they get thrown away.   What do people see in them that is so exciting?