Westburg Fractured Right Hand

RVAOsFan

This is why you don't punt Ramon however there is really no reason now to not promote Mayo unless they are legitimately gaming service time. I don't think that Vavra moves the needle but we can almost be sure that is who they bring back. 

Hate to hear this, Westburg is rapidly becoming one of my favorite players.   I hope he has a quick recovery with no long term lasting effects from it.  That said, I hope they bring up Mayo and not just simply run Urias out there every night.

Feels like the Baseball Gods are just against us this year.  Man the number of injuries and key injuries are brutal.  Hopefully Westburg can get back in Sept and get in reps heading toward the postseason.

Just now, banks703 said:

This is why you don't punt Ramon however there is really no reason now to not promote Mayo unless they are legitimately gaming service time. I don't think that Vavra moves the needle but we can almost be sure that is who they bring back. 

Ramon gets full time 3B gig.   Would not be surprised if we saw Livan Soto get the call.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I missed it…HBP?

Yep.   Right before Holliday's slam.   Westburg did stay in the game and run at 1st and trot home on the slam, but Urias came in for defense the next inning.

• Upvote 1