8/25 vs Houston on ESPN 7PM

Tony-OH

2 minutes ago, Wavetrapper said:

A lot of AL relievers fit that description! 🙂

What about the 5 earned runs in 1/3 of an inning he provided two days ago, including the Santander grand slam? Not easy to find an AL reliever that matches that description.

Just now, EddeeEddee said:

Every team needs an Altuve type.  He's a Hall of Famer.  The Dodgers have one too named Mookie Betts.

Devers, J. Ramirez, Soto, Betts, Freeman.  There is more than one of these types of guys. Yes they are expensive and I am not suggesting we get one.  I am more hoping one of our guys, turn into this.  I was hoping it would be Holliday, but his hit tool isn’t yet what it was advertised as 

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

They are missing their two best hitters. 

Right, but we're missing 80% of our starters, our three best relievers, plus Westburg, Kjerstad, and Mateo and for the time being Mounty and Mullins.  Holliday isn't quite there yet, and our three top hitters seem tired.  The O's are not as good most of the other contending teams at the moment.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Odds we comeback against Hader? :D

We do have two walks and two hits in 4 career innings against Hader. All we have to do is load the bases--seems to be the recent Orioles Magic formula....

Just now, baltfan said:

Devers, J. Ramirez, Soto, Betts, Freeman.  There is more than one of these types of guys. Yes they are expensive and I am not suggesting we get one.  I am more hoping one of our guys, turn into this.  I was hoping it would be Holliday, but his hit tool isn’t yet what it was advertised as 

How about Bobby Witt Jr?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Emory Eagle said:

Cmon seven straight walks.  That’s the only way it’s happening 

No, all we need is three--the O's hit when the bases are loaded against a tough reliever 😃