White Sox Series

Uli2001

2 minutes ago, OrioleintheATL said:

Feel good about a sweep.  Need to break out offensively as Colorado was a decent offensive showing but the opportunity was there to score 10+ runs in two of those three games and we didn't.  Need to get right these next three games.

Yeah, I was satisfied but not overwhelmed by our offensive performance in Colorado.   I’d like to see us really put a spanking on the White Sox pitchers.  

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Yeah, I was satisfied but not overwhelmed by our offensive performance in Colorado.   I’d like to see us really put a spanking on the White Sox pitchers.  

White Sox have better pitching than the Rockies believe it or not. White Sox just have a totally anemic offense.

10 minutes ago, dystopia said:

White Sox have better pitching than the Rockies believe it or not. White Sox just have a totally anemic offense.

Yeah, it’s marginally better, even once you filter out Coors effects.  But the White Sox are still 29th in MLB in ERA+ and ERA.   We averaged 5.75 runs against them when we played earlier.  

3 minutes ago, dystopia said:

I hate to be a downer but I really have a nasty feeling about this series. Gut feeling we lose 2/3. Really hope I’m wrong. 

Dude, you need an anti-depressant or something.  This might be the worst baseball team in 130 years and you think the O's will lose 2 of 3 to them.  Will they go on a 10 game winning streak next?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dystopia said:

I hate to be a downer but I really have a nasty feeling about this series. Gut feeling we lose 2/3. Really hope I’m wrong. 

I have that bad feeling as well we struggle against sucky teams.