5/9 Yankees at Orioles

PaulFolk

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would much rather have had Teixeira or A-Roid hit a homer than to watch Eaton walk the bases loaded, give up a sac fly, then get the double play. I know it's one run either way, but at least the homer doesn't make me visibly angry.

I would much rather have had Teixeira or A-Roid hit a homer than to watch Eaton walk the bases loaded, give up a sac fly, then get the double play. I know it's one run either way, but at least the homer doesn't make me visibly angry.

No way. NOT teixeira or arod. Homerun to the rookie catcher Cervaelli or whatever, fine but not those two!!!!!!

If by that you mean he was fairly shallow outfield and didn't have to throw it *that* far, well, then I agree with you...

No, I meant what I typed. He did not play the ball to throw home. It doesn't matter how far the throw is if you don't put yourself in a position to make a good throw.

No way. NOT teixeira or arod. Homerun to the rookie catcher Cervaelli or whatever, fine but not those two!!!!!!

I would've been LESS angry. Tex and A-Roid are going to get theirs against every team. It takes something awful to walk the bases loaded with a 9-run lead and nobody out.

No, I meant what I typed. He did not play the ball to throw home. It doesn't matter how far the throw is if you don't put yourself in a position to make a good throw.

It looks like he tried to get into a good position, the throw was just very weak. Lou doesn't have a strong arm, regardless of his positioning.

He's not Johnny Damon bad, but he's no Adam or Nick.

Archived