6/30: O's vs Red Sox and the Bandwagon Nation

J.D.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get a whole lot of information from the gamecenter, but Hill seems to be really, really struggling. Hits, walks, high pitch counts..ugh.

Yeah he doesn't have good command of his curveball... and with Hill that takes away the only trick from a one trick pony. The result is high balls that Wieters has to stand up for, hanging curveballs and 87MPH fastballs with no movement or bite.

In other words, batting practice.

I've completely changed my opinion of Hill after watching tonight. He has no future with this team. I don't care if his curve looks tantalizing some nights. He's worthless.

I can't even watch half the time when they play the sux or skankees. This is unwatchable.

It really is. In addition we have an announcer who rejoices in Sux runs. Hell maybe there is a WNBA game on. (Yuck) This is that bad.

At least Mora was consistent, couldn't catch it or throw it.

Anyone willing to explain (i dont have it on tv)...i see there was a hit towards mora and then he had a throwing error on a different play.

What happened?

Anyone willing to explain (i dont have it on tv)...i see there was a hit towards mora and then he had a throwing error on a different play.

What happened?

Ball was hit a little to his right. He shuffled over, dropped the ball, then threw way wide to first.

What happened?

Hard ground ball to third. He got short hopped and threw wide to first. Tough Play but I think he got ahead of himself thinking DP.

Archived