Trembley losing control?

NewMarketSean

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno, but ultimately its the pitchers decision what to throw. The catcher helps, but the pitcher is the one who has the game plan, hes the one who says yes, he already knows what eh wants to throw before the ball is thrown back to the pitcher. When I used to pitch, I thought of the catcher's signs as a suggestion, but my opinion always overruled that suggestion unless it came from the dugout.

I dunno, but ultimately its the pitchers decision what to throw. The catcher helps, but the pitcher is the one who has the game plan, hes the one who says yes, he already knows what eh wants to throw before the ball is thrown back to the pitcher. When I used to pitch, I thought of the catcher's signs as a suggestion, but my opinion always overruled that suggestion unless it came from the dugout.

That is not the point though, it has more to do than just pitch selection. And if a pitcher can't find a rhythm with a certain catcher, then they may have a preference.

Does anyone else think it's time to give the stop with the fire Trembley's threads every time someone farts? Almost certainly he has not lost control of the team. Besides, MacPhail is smart enough to know not to stir up problems because of all the young players on the team. Anything or nothing manager-wise is going to happen after the season ends.

Bergy's hurt. Melmo can't hit. Huff can't hit. Berken is a train wreck. Guts has a good start once a month. Hernandez is struggling a bit. Tillman hasn't impressed yet.

Yeah...DT is losing control of things he can't control.

5-15 since ASB.

The Mora squabble was widely reported and discussed.

Now there are reports surfacing about Guthrie not wanting to pitch to Wieters?

Now Zaun is traded?

Something is rotten in Denmark. What say you?

I bet Wieters wishes Guts could pitch to him...so he could get his power numbers up! :wedge:

He is only losing control to those that want him to lose control.

What instrument did you play when you were in the band that played on the deck of the Titanic as it sank?

Where there's smoke there's fire.

DT may not be fired in the middle of the season but it looks more and more like he won't be back.

Archived