4/7 O's vs Rays

Big Mac

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A 40 y/o Tony may be a better defensive option than Nolan, but a 60 y/o Tony would certainly be better than Luke in left.

In the past, Luke has actually been quite good in the field. Not sure what you're basing this comment off of.

And again, as I said, I'm not saying Scott would or wouldn't have made it to that ball. All I'm saying is it seems strange, considering Reimold's achilles and Scott's desire to get PT in the field, that Trembley went with Reimold in left instead of Scott.

Nice catch by Jones!

I wonder what the Orioles record is when Hunter does the games? I'm sure it has no effect on how they play, but I think the reason he grates so many people the wrong way is that the Orioles record when he's the play by play guy is probably lower than .400 ball.

Maybe you're right. Need my memory erased and then I'll grade him.

I wonder what the Orioles record is when Hunter does the games? I'm sure it has no effect on how they play, but I think the reason he grates so many people the wrong way is that the Orioles record when he's the play by play guy is probably lower than .400 ball.

For me, I'd just like to hear him boil over just once.

He couches every awful, horrible thing so cheerfully, it just makes me want to puke.

He's MASN's version of Ned Flanders, there's no question about it.

What a meatball from Guthrie.

Ew!!!!

He had Upton at 0-2. Up until then, whenever Guts has gotten ahead of a hitter- he's nibbled and wrenched up his pitch count. It wasn't a great pitch- but I like attacking the zone. That's what the defense is for anyway.

Playing the Devils advocate, but DT gets bashed all the time for burning out the BP and our starters seem to think the 5th inning is deep into the game, so don't we want Guts to try to get through 6 or more down a run? Just saying

Archived