Monday night baseball. Redsox - Twins

fansince71

Opening of Twins new ballpark. Aaron Boone, on his broadcasting debut, i think, just was explaining the new redsox players (Beltre, Cameron,Scutaro) how they are great defenders and yes they can swing the Shalaylee.:laughlol::rofl: Anyways, should be good game.

Opening of Twins new ballpark. Aaron Boone, on his broadcasting debut, i think, just was explaining the new redsox players (Beltre, Cameron,Scutaro) how they are great defenders and yes they can swing the Shalaylee.:laughlol::rofl: Anyways, should be good game.

Who is Aaron broadcasting for?

The Twins had their first rainy home game today. There was an amusing round of applause when it started coming down, and the announcers pointed out that Minnesota fans have had all their major sports indoors for decades and there are probably people there who have never experienced an outdoor event. I don't know if there's an Amalgamated Poncho Manufacturers union or something, but they would have made out like bandits.

Of course the Twins get a gorgeous new stadium the year after I move out of Minnesota. It is too bad the visitors' clubhouse will already be stunk up by the rotting corpse of David Ortiz before the second team gets to use it. Might've been better if Adrian Beltre had kicked him in the chest instead of Ellsbury.

Archived