We got Machado!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"We got Machado" -------------> Not until he $ign$. $cott Bora$

I would be done if we allowed him to not sign. At the most he will cost a couple years of a veteran mediocre free agent. I would pay huge money to have a guy that could and is somewhat likely to be the next A-Roid.

I would be done if we allowed him to not sign. At the most he will cost a couple years of a veteran mediocre free agent. I would pay huge money to have a guy that could and is somewhat likely to be the next A-Roid.

Woah, woah... be careful what you say bro! Foul!

The things that angers me the most at this point is the MLB Network hardly talked about him at all, at least in comparison to everyone who has been drafted so far

Well, they're just not interviewing Bryce Harper who was #1. It's not a bias thing, trust me. MLBN is very balanced in their coverage, and the only picks right now have been laughing stocks of MLB for quite a while. It's not like they're talking about the Yankees/Red Sox a la NESPN/YESPN.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzaoNEG6P4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzaoNEG6P4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is very exciting!!

Woah, woah... be careful what you say bro! Foul!

What are you talking about, he admitted to using steroids. He is probably still juicing. He stats are forever tainted. I cannot stand the guy and will call him A-Roid every chance I can get.

Well, they're just not interviewing Bryce Harper who was #1. It's not a bias thing, trust me. MLBN is very balanced in their coverage, and the only picks right now have been laughing stocks of MLB for quite a while. It's not like they're talking about the Yankees/Red Sox a la NESPN/YESPN.

Yeah, I know. They are going to be talking to Taillon in a little bit, have already had 4 segments on Harper, spoke to Pomeranz. They go to break during the Orioles talk time and never quite catch up and discuss him

Harold Reynolds just called him "the next A-Rod". Gotta love those empty comparisons...lets hope.

I'm really happy with this pick, but when you hear stuff like that you have wonder how many "next A-Rods" have been drafted in the past dozen years.

Is this right? If so, damn. I know it is hight school but that is crazy!

Machado batted .639 with 12 homers and 56 RBIs at Brito Private School near Miami. He's regarded as a future .300 hitter in the majors with a plus-arm and power potential, though he's only listed at 6 foot 2 and 180 pounds.

http://masnsports.com/school_of_roch/2010/06/machado-man.html

What are you talking about, he admitted to using steroids. He is probably still juicing. He stats are forever tainted. I cannot stand the guy and will call him A-Roid every chance I can get.

That doppler effect plane sound was the sound of my point going over your head!! My point is that I hope Machado doesn't end up getting busted for steroids.

Yeah, I know. They are going to be talking to Taillon in a little bit, have already had 4 segments on Harper, spoke to Pomeranz. They go to break during the Orioles talk time and never quite catch up and discuss him

Definitely, they're jumping around a bit. I'd love to hear more about Machado.

That doppler effect plane sound was the sound of my point going over your head!! My point is that I hope Machado doesn't end up getting busted for steroids.

This guy is not going to need roids to be great, he has been touted as plus plus in every realm of his game since before the season and actually went beyond expectations. Shame it will take three years before we seem him and probably another two before he is testing All-Star territory.

Archived