Duquette speaks again

El Gordo

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not a journalist, I'm just relaying information and making an assumption based on that information.

This ain't the Baltimore Sun. Rumors and hearsay are permitted and people can do with them what they wish...

Egh. I completely disagree. To even call this nonsense "conjecture" would be lending it more credibility than it deserves.

I don't believe any of this garbage, and to say "reports" based on some random OH post is misleading at best.

I have it on good authority from El Gordo and waroriole that JTrea wears womens' clothing, molests moose calves, and drowns kittens.
No No, you're getting it wrong. You can't mention our names. That would be honest. You have to say you have heard "reports" of transvestite moose molesting and kitten drowning.:laughlol:

I have it on good authority from El Gordo and waroriole that JTrea wears womens' clothing, molests moose calves, and drowns kittens.

Ah the classic defense to someone who doesn't want to believe something they read - they take shots at the person who delivered the message.

Whatever floats your boat I guess...

Good. Now we can all truthfully say, "It's been said that JTrea wears women's clothing, molests moose calves, and drowns kittens." It is factually correct. We now have multiple "reports" about it too...

Ah the classic defense to someone who doesn't want to believe something they read - they take shots at the person who delivered the message.

Says the guy who believes everything he reads, then extrapolates it out exponentially. :rolleyes:

Says the guy who believes everything he reads, then extrapolates it out exponentially. :rolleyes:

Only if it doesn't make much sense. I don't know how many times it's been logically explained that Tex didn't want to come here, but that hasn't sunk in yet.

Good. Now we can all truthfully say, "It's been said that JTrea wears women's clothing, molests moose calves, and drowns kittens." It is factually correct. We now have multiple "reports" about it too...

The funniest part is, now you can google "Jtrea" and even Google will have "reports" of "Jtrea wears women's clothing..." Check out the entry titled "Duquette speaks again page 4"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=JTrea&aq=f&aqi=g-s1g1g-s1g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CBnB0k5ojTPDaFYvwygSA17imAwAAAKoEBU_QPHsT

See how rumors get blown out of proportion Trea!

You believe everything you read? That's explains a lot. This is pure baloney. All you have to do is say you read something in another thread about Millwood and people would take it FWIW. But when you dress it up with "reports of" it sounds as if you read it in some responsibile organ, and are thereby elevating it from the simple minded gossip that it actaully is. Totally dishonest, and completely in character.:rolleyestf:

Wow. Are you really trying to flip this around and play the victim here? I mean we're all used to you being dishonest in your arguments but it would be nice if you just admitted it and apologized just once.

It's funny how when they play the same game you were playing, but involve you, that you have an issue with it.

Let's keep this thread about Duquette and what he had to say.

And yes I believe that a poster saw Millwood out and about into the wee hours before his starts. Why should he give a crap? He just was traded from a team that will likely win their division to the worst team in baseball, and he's getting no run support so he's not winning any games.

He has no ties to this organization, and he'll get paid regardless for just suffering through the year, so he might as well try to find as much joy and fun as he can, because he won't find it on the mound...

I think the losing got to him and he needs to have a change of scenery now. His pitching effectiveness has clearly gone downhill since April...

Huff was the comparison and I agree there. Just look at how he's doing with the Giants after getting out of the Orioles' losing culture.

This team sucks the life out of certain players and it's no surprise that they could turn into a negative influence when that does happen.

Let's keep this thread about Duquette and what he had to say.

And yes I believe that a poster saw Millwood out and about into the wee hours before his starts. Why should he give a crap? He just was traded from a team that will likely win their division to the worst team in baseball, and he's getting no run support so he's not winning any games.

He has no ties to this organization, and he'll get paid regardless for just suffering through the year.

I think the losing got to him and he needs to have a change of scenery now. His pitching effectiveness has clearly gone downhill since April...

Huff was the comparison and I agree there. I think Will Clark could be another example. He sucked it up for his last year as an Oriole in 2000 and then lit the world on fire for the Cards when he was traded.

I don't believe a word Duquette says, but ok, lets assume that all these rumors are true.

Millwood was out on the town for drinks and had to pitch the next day at 7pm! Big frickin deal!!!! How many of us stay up past 1am when the Orioles are on the west coast, down a few Jack's chased by a six pack of Bud, and then get up at 4:30 to go to work? (Dip is raising his hand). This is a grown man and we care that he is out on the town drinking? :rolleyes:

Archived