Let's Bury the BlueJays

brianod

I hate them. I hate the fact that they went on a spending spree and bought convicted cheaters. I hate the fact that they cheat at home and know what pitch is coming. I hate the fact that they are arrogant MFs who take 5 minutes to round the bases after a hr and then point at the pitcher. In fact, as the Yanks and RedSox practice a weird form of fiscal responsibility, I would have to say I hate the Blue Jays more then any team in baseball! Let's win 10-0, 17-1 and 8-4. Let's embarrass and bury their sorry a@@ses before the break!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate them. I hate the fact that they went on a spending spree and bought convicted cheaters. I hate the fact that they cheat at home and know what pitch is coming. I hate the fact that they are arrogant MFs who take 5 minutes to round the bases after a hr and then point at the pitcher. In fact, as the Yanks and RedSox practice a weird form of fiscal responsibility, I would have to say I hate the Blue Jays more then any team in baseball! Let's win 10-0, 17-1 and 8-4. Let's embarrass and bury their sorry a@@ses before the break!

Did mini-Ditka decide not to show up for Sunday's game?

bautantrum.gif

Dick-head_c_90992.jpg

Bautista is such a POS. What good does throwing his stuff on the field do? It has no affect on the umpire who he was mad at. All it does is give the bat boy more work to do (I'm guessing he'd have to pick it up).

I wouldn't mind plunking him this series. But would rather get him out and watch him throw a pissy fit, so they don't retaliate.

Archived