vs. TWINS 4 - 18

OFFNY

Tony,

Don't you think Vlad's at bats are very worrisome? He is clearly starting the bat really early to get through and yet he is still struggling to catch up.

Just asking, do you think that's all the time or just against 97 mph Hoey?

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam Jones is so frustrating. He's got so much talent but has ZERO plate discipline. He's no better than a .280 hitter with 20 HR's - tops. That's it from Jones. Don't expect any more or any less. This team just needs something to fire them up or get them going. It's so depressing - I think I'm ill.

Ugh, that inning just put a strange image in my head: Bald Bull getting punched in the gut and falling down while shimmying with his mouth agape. If any of that just made sense to you then I applaud you.

They must have hit us in the stomach on the third hop of our bull charge.

Tony,

Don't you think Vlad's at bats are very worrisome? He is clearly starting the bat really early to get through and yet he is still struggling to catch up.

Lee isn't hitting, but his at bats look fine to me. He is waiting, seeing the pitch, and then swinging. He just isn't centering as much as you'd like to see.

Good Lord. AJ has no idea how to differentiate between a strike and a ball. That at bat was awful.

I don't like anything I see from Vlad right now. I just see a guy swinging hard, not a guy with good bat speed any more. I'm not a fan of Lee's open stance. They are pitching him away a lot and he's not going to the other way well. Until he adjusts he's not going to hit. AJ is not really going to hit anything but a fastball or hung sliders right now. He really looks to be pressing hard. His approach is pretty terrible.

Archived