Miami Game Attendance

Danielos38

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did you hear that? According to this they are going to be in Baltimore' date=' which makes no sense at all.[/quote']

Maybe they think College Park is in or just outside of Baltimore? Who knows. The best way to fix that is for the Terps to become football powerhouses and get the full Game Day crew there for a Saturday during the season. I don't see that happening this year unless an undefeated Maryland is facing an undefeated Virginia on Nov 5 with implications for the ACC title.

And in no way do I expect either of those teams to be undefeated at that point (and neither does anyone else) which would be why it might merit consideration. Though there is probably some killer Big Ten(+2) or SEC matchup that week anyway.

Where did you hear that? According to this they are going to be in Baltimore' date=' which makes no sense at all.[/quote']

They sent an e-mail to all of the students telling them to get there early so that we could fill up the space behind the College Football Live set, which will be in front of the student section.

Just read on twitter and at the following link that Terps are wearing White tops, and Canes are wearing the jail orange.

Why would we elect to wear white at a home game infront of the entire world. stupid.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/rapid-reports/post/15521632

I could understand if it was a day game, being so early in the season, since the whites retain less heat. But not for a night game for cryin' out loud. And if they go with the white pants and helmet too, that will truly be an embarrassment. Am I the only one who thinks this looks horrible? Stick some ears on the helmet and they'll look like a bunch of damn Easter bunnies.

I could understand if it was a day game' date=' being so early in the season, since the whites retain less heat. But not for a night game for cryin' out loud. And if they go with the white pants and helmet too, that will truly be an embarrassment. Am I the only one who thinks this looks horrible? Stick some ears on the helmet and they'll look like a bunch of damn Easter bunnies.

I think we're wearing this combo, which looks pretty darn good, IMO.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=278542445496390&set=a.227907973893171.77659.227904353893533&type=1&theater

The only thing I like less than the all-white is the yellow. They have a few decent combos. Sadly, they won't be wearing any of them for the big unveiling Monday.

The only thing I like less than the all-white is the yellow. They have a few decent combos. Sadly' date=' they won't be wearing any of them for the big unveiling Monday.[/quote']

Yeah, this is the least exciting of the bunch. I'm not big on the gold. If they're married to wearing the white jersey, at least go w/black or red pants.

Archived