Simon waived?

Can_of_corn

Me either. There has to be more.

Official Text now. My.

Dark magic aside, I've become convinced that the Orioles are the continuing victims of a decade-long prank whereby the daily Warehouse newspapers have been stolen/replaced by those issued a year ago, and the TV's have been locked into a loop that plays nothing but Ancient Aliens and Lifetime movies.

Think about it.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dark magic aside, I've become convinced that the Orioles are the continuing victims of a decade-long prank whereby the daily Warehouse newspapers have been stolen/replaced by those issued a year ago, and the TV's have been locked into a loop that plays nothing but Ancient Aliens and Lifetime movies.

Think about it.

Not a bad theory except it doesn't explain the softball player from New Zealand.

I see I'm late to the party (I was having dinner). This is certainly a head-scratcher. As has been intimated, there are lesser players on the squad. Once I read the initial reply from Duquette, I knew it meant absolutely nothing just because of how it was couched.

Count me as one that doesn't see the big deal about Simon. He has been decent on occasion but never to make me think he is a real keeper. I'm no scout but he hasn't put up exciting numbers and his stuff seems to be hit pretty well despite an upper 90s fastball. Maybe he's just not that good?

Because he has been injured and bad. I guess they did not want to owe him the money if on the DL. He said is his book. It's a numbers game that is not Sabrmetrics.

So they're concerned that no one would pick him up or make a deal? Therefore they just let him go so they wouldn't have to pay him?

So they're concerned that no one would pick him up or make a deal? Therefore they just let him go so they wouldn't have to pay him?

This doesn't make any sense. It's not like he's making a huge amount of money, anyway.

Has he been really that awful this spring? I'd hate to see a guy with that arm just GIVEN away.

Archived