Dylan Bundy TONIGHT 4/24

Snutchy

I will be there tonight and I will try to post his line after each inning. I got selected for the cash box tonight so in the 3rd inning I will be trying to grab as much cash as I can on the 3rd base line in only a few seconds. I will have my camera in tow!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be there tonight and I will try to post his line after each inning. I got selected for the cash box tonight so in the 3rd inning I will be trying to grab as much cash as I can on the 3rd base line in only a few seconds. I will have my camera in tow!

Great thread. :)

Wow, Snutch that's awesome. Foremost, you'll get to see Bundy pitch and secondly, a run at some cash. Guess which one I'm more optimistic about? :P

Make sure you wear ex-large, sticky gloves on your hands and put two sided tape all around your body. ;)

Best of luck, buddy. Let us know how it goes (for both). :thumbsup1:

EDIT: I sure wish I could be there, to see you go for the cash. Sounds like lots of fun to watch.

As much as I would love to be, I am in no shape or form a pitching guru, so I wont be breaking down his stuff.

I got you on the numbers, Snutch. ;)

DYLAN BUNDY (4/24)

IP:.

H:o

R:O

BB:

SO:

Pitches: (Strikes, Balls)

2012 ERA: 0.00

Has Keith Law opined that Boston is destroying his development by keeping him in low A?

I don't know. LoA hitters won't really be able to keep up with his fastball, though, so I imagine Keith would likewise feel that Barnes has no business at this level.

I don't know. LoA hitters won't really be able to keep up with his fastball, though, so I imagine Keith would likewise feel that Barnes has no business at this level.

Yeah, I forgot the winking face emote. Law went out of his way to trash the O's for the handling of Bundy, and I figured he wouldn't have the sack to put that in print about a Boston pitcher in the same situation. :)

Guys you are missing the point on Law & Bundy, he's like a charter member of the Bundy fan club. He thinks Bundy is a much better pitcher and will be a much better pitcher than Barnes. That's why he feels so strongly about this whole thing. Do you want him to think less of Bundy? Because then he wouldn't care, or have such a strident opinion

Archived