Hoping for a rainout tonight

crowmst3k!

Just to allow the O's to get their bullpen back in order, give everyone a day off on this brutal, long schedule. Currently, the O's are scheduled to play (including tonight) 15 straight games.

For once, I wouldn't mind a rainout. I think it would do everyone some good.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its amazing they havn't had any rainouts yet, remember last spring? seemed like we got rained out every other night.

Accuweather says there an 85% chance of rain between 6-9 tonight, anyone know what its doing right now?

August 20-22 double header then. The 23rd is the only day they have off in a 27 day stretch so just as well Texas has a game that day.

That's a road series, though. Would you really want the Orioles playing a "home" game in Texas in August? Despite the arguable benefit there may be due to the sudden maelstrom involving the rotation, there could be something worse occurring then. Add to that all the hell that would be raised regardless. If there's a doubleheader, might as well have it in Baltimore tomorrow and get it over with.

I don't want a rain delay cause it'll likely be a doubleheader tomorrow. That would allow our bullpen to rest, just to get taxed again tomorrow before the Rays series. It also doesn't help our battered rotation cause we'll still need an arm for tomorrow (one of the games) and Friday.

Just to allow the O's to get their bullpen back in order, give everyone a day off on this brutal, long schedule. Currently, the O's are scheduled to play (including tonight) 15 straight games.

For once, I wouldn't mind a rainout. I think it would do everyone some good.

Be careful what you wish for.

Archived