Josh Hamilton hits 2 more (so far) vs. LAA

nevadaO

Hamilton through 5 innings in Arlington is 3-3 with 2 more HR's (17)! This guy is on an absolute tear!

Simply amazing. Looks like a MVP season with a shot at the triple crown.

No embarrassment for the O's to have been beaten so bad. This guy is blowing up right now.

I'm not really a Josh Hamilton fan but it would be really amazing to see him win the triple crown. It's been almost 50 years hasn't it? In this day and age it kind of seems like the triple crown should be redefined to contain obp instead of avg and he's got an even bigger lead there.

If he keeps a pace anywhere near this he could break the homer record as well.

What irks me is that in '06 or '07 the Orioles could have had him for just about nothing -- at a time when the organization was really weak in both power hitters and outfielders. But thinking outside the box has never been this team's strong suit.

What irks me is that in '06 or '07 the Orioles could have had him for just about nothing -- at a time when the organization was really weak in both power hitters and outfielders. But thinking outside the box has never been this team's strong suit.

Or you do pick him up and a bunch of fans ***** and moan because we're "digging through the scrap heap for heroin addicts!" or whatever the post would look like.

Boy that is some serious Monday morning quarterbacking! Hamilton didn't even play before 2007 in Cincinnati. At that point Jones was at least as highly regarded, probably more so.

With all the questions surrounding Hamilton, you really can't blame the O's for not pursuing. Pujols wan't drafted 'til the 13th round wah wah wahhh.

Archived