Mark Reynolds OPS is .731...

EagleOriole

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His .370 SLG is the problem. You can deal with the K's and the low average when he has power, but his lack of power makes him just about worthless. Time to cut bait. I've been patient, but he's done. I'm not a bhuge fan of Joe Mahoney, but I'd rather see him then watch the powerless K-man bat anymore.

Cut him. Disappointing on the defensive side and the offensive side. No Power and too many Ks. The split of OBP and avg. is not enough to make up for his lack of power. Only a little time left in the season. Cut him.

Yup. Him and Betemit would make a killer platoon. Too bad we really don't have anybody that can be an everyday 3B.

Just reading that we have to decide between Betemit and Reynolds made me throw up a bit of my Odells IPA in my mouth.

I completely understand the frustration.... I am there... But at this point, we need to have some things go our way to make playoffs. We have to keep this dude taking his rediculous swings and hope he gets hot. What's our option? I will laugh about this guy in a few years when we are actually competitive, but right now we are so desperate for runs that we actually need this guy!! Sometimes I feel like he is our only chance to score runs..

Archived