Headlines you wouldn't be surprised to see on ESPN / MLB.com

bluedog

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just eanted to say, that it was over 30 minutes into Baseball Tonight before they showed the O's ChiSox highlights last night. They did manage a segment on LA Dodgers and then a later follow-up segment on Beckett.

I know it should not matter, but it really does irritate me the way they do their programming.

Just eanted to say, that it was over 30 minutes into Baseball Tonight before they showed the O's ChiSox highlights last night. They did manage a segment on LA Dodgers and then a later follow-up segment on Beckett.

I know it should not matter, but it really does irritate me the way they do their programming.

Was the second game on MLB highlights this morning.

Dwight Howard to debate Skip Bayless on Cold Pizza/First Take Wednesday morning.

Dwight Howard to talk Dodgers & Angels as guest BBTN analyst on Wednesday 11pm show.

Dwight Howard to Van Gundy: This isn’t over

Dwight Howard to star alongside Shia La Beouf in Transformers 4

The O’s are in playoff hunt but who cares, Dwight Howard talks about trade to Lakers.

Lebron James birthday bash: ESPN reports on the VIP invite party only.

Nearly every Yankees and Red Sox game to be broadcasted on ESPN starting in 2013. YES and NESN will still be allowed to show 15% of games including pre and post game. However, they will be responsible for food spread pre and post game including feeding Chris Berman and his ego.

Red Sox are ranked #3rd in latest power rankings, moving right behind the Yankees & Rangers. Rays are 12th and O’s ranked 57th behind Softbank Hawks and Long Island Ducks (that’s for you Weams).

Breaking news!

-Tim Tebow to back up Sanchez to start season

-Jeter is a good player

-Swisher is not as huge a-hole, he's just misunderstood

-Jets are not overrated!

-Sabbathia is not fat he's big boned

-Lebron is tall and fast and strong

-Bobby V- "This job is not as tough as I thought it'd be"

-From the "Who gives a $hit file"- The "fighting Showalters" have won 17 of 20 to win the AL East lead on the last day of the season. Yankees and Red Sux both miss out on playoffs for first time in 19 years. Since no cares about the playoffs now we will spend the next 3 weeks focusing on the history of the Yankee/Red Sux rivalry and how great it has been to the sport of baseball and how stupid you must be if you don't choose an allegiance to one of the two.

Archived