vs. Yankees 9/1

weams

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Mike Bordick growing on anyone else?

Yep. He's always been inoffensive enough, but he's getting more comfortable in the booth and simultaneously more excited about this team, and he's becoming a lot more fun to listen to.

Also, can I say that I really hate seeing Steve Pearce, who I was a huge fan of as an Oriole, playing for the Yankees?

Yep. He's always been inoffensive enough, but he's getting more comfortable in the booth and simultaneously more excited about this team, and he's becoming a lot more fun to listen to.

Also, can I say that I really hate seeing Steve Pearce, who I was a huge fan of as an Oriole, playing for the Yankees?

I am excited about the hope that he plays defense against us. And that he be asked to pinch run.

Do any teams jaw as much at the umps as the Yankees and Red Sox? I get so tired of watching them stall and whine at the plate.

I'm not even sure why such bull**** would work in their favor. If I was an ump I would put the screws to them for *****ing.

Which isn't right either but you know, hey, **** you New York.

Does anyone else think that Machado could be a good last-ditch pitcher kinda like Chris Davis? Maybe even a converted reliever like Pedro Strop? He's got a cannon of an arm. If they could teach him to locate that over the plate, he could be a pitcher.

Note that I'm not saying that they should do that, just that I think it would be possible, and that he would be an effective Strop-esque pitcher.

Archived