Chris Davis - RF

Manny Machado - 3B

Robert Andino - 2B

Zach Britton - LHP (5-1, 4.15 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.p

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O's need to win and win big! I'm so sicking and tired of Yanks fans complaining about a blwon call :cussing:. Yes, the Yankees have NEVER benefited from blown calls. Why aren't those fools complaining about their ace giving up the lead? Giving up a HR to Lew Ford? Or getting beat by Joe Saunders?? The call wouldn't have mattered if their so called ace was lightsout.

I'm no Jeter fan but glad to hear him say that is not why they lost the game. Tex, well, I'm just sad he won't be in there today to here all the boos raining down on him from the O's faithful. Really can't stand that dude.

Go O's! Take the lead in the East!

3 out of 4 ain't bad. Now is this time to let these frauds know what time it is. Show them that their reign is over and that the east is a black and orange beast. Oh yes, **$# just got real! No need to beam Jeter or any of their other frauds. Hit them where it hurts the most... the win column.

Go O's!

Can't remember the last time I was more excited for Orioles baseball than NFL Opening weekend. I guess that's because it's NEVER happened. Ravens came at the end of the O's good run of the late 90s! Only thing dampening my mood is Nick's injury, but maybe it's apropos that it happened with the Ravens season set to begin. Next man up. NO season of destiny is derailed by an injury.

Can't remember the last time I was more excited for Orioles baseball than NFL Opening weekend. I guess that's because it's NEVER happened. Ravens came at the end of the O's good run of the late 90s! Only thing dampening my mood is Nick's injury, but maybe it's apropos that it happened with the Ravens season set to begin. Next man up. NO season of destiny is derailed by an injury.

I'm a diehard Bills fan and they're playing right now. I have 2 tv's on but screw that the O's are my main focus right now.

Archived