vs. ATHLETICS 9-15

scOtt

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like Stevie a lot, he can start for me, probably not Buck for some reason, but he can start for me.

Well, he should let him finish this game and then take Britton's next turn. He has done everything that had been asked of him from day one and he gets guys out. He's earned his spot in the rotation.

Eh, one more win and we have a winning season for the first time since 97. I'm not going to freak out if this team craps the bed. This season has surpassed my wildest dreams as it is. I'm going no stress, and enjoying the ride from here on out! These boys are having a hell of a season, win or lose.

Well, he should let him finish this game and then take Britton's next turn. He has done everything that had been asked of him from day one and he gets guys out. He's earned his spot in the rotation.

One thing that maybe a concern is, he throws a ton of pitches. Maybe they feel that he'd be a 5 inning starter due to pitch counts. He has been very effective, but he gets a ton of pitches fouled off, and he walks some guys.

Eh, one more win and we have a winning season for the first time since 97. I'm not going to freak out if this team craps the bed. This season has surpassed my wildest dreams as it is. I'm going no stress, and enjoying the ride from here on out! These boys are having a hell of a season, win or lose.

Considering Buck's record of finishing strong even with weak teams, I wd be quite disappointed if we fade from here on out.

F-in A Right what Malike said!

Archived