Look's like the O's will get No help from the Redsox tonight.

Greg

Baseball is a funny game. I predict a Red Sox win tonight!

POSTED ON APRIL 6th:

The Orioles will win A.L .East in 2012. I'm sick and tired of expecting and watching failure. I grew up watching the Orioles win, and I've about had it with the losing and the low expectations. Why can't 5 guys have career years? Why can't the Yankees get old all at once? Why can't Tampa Bay and Toronto be tough, but beatable? Why can't the Red Sox continue to slide back to the pack? I don't want to hear why we can't ...... I will dare to hope, and I'll dare to hope now.

Before you laugh, how many of you bought mega million tickets a week ago? I say, "why not?" And, I say "why not?" now!

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/119664-My-Bold-Prediction

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After the on field ceremony on Saturday, the cars that the statue players were riding in all pulled in front of the Red Sox dugout while they were waiting Brooks to throw out the first pitch. I noticed that Valentine made a point to go over and shake Earl's hand and talk to him for a few minutes, which almost makes me think he's an OK guy. At the same time, Cal was talking to Pedroia and Ellsbury. Not sure what I thought about that.

I don't think Bobby is that bad of a guy, certainly wouldn't want him managing my baseball team though.

I will LMAO if one of these scrub has a monster offensive night...that said I am not holding my breath waiting for it.

All the O's can do is win em one at a time and hope Boston can win one. If we win out, worst case scenario we get one game vrs Yanks forthe division. Orioles still hold their destiny in their hands, if we lose the division it will be because we did not win not because of the BoSox

I will LMAO if one of these scrub has a monster offensive night...that said I am not holding my breath waiting for it.

All the O's can do is win em one at a time and hope Boston can win one. If we win out, worst case scenario we get one game vrs Yanks forthe division. Orioles still hold their destiny in their hands, if we lose the division it will be because we did not win not because of the BoSox

They will.

This entire 2012 season for the Orioles has been like the Seinfeld episode "The Opposite," where George does the opposite of what his intuition is telling him to do, with great results.

We expect to lose 90 games? We win 90 games.

We expect to fade the second half? We come out winning even more in the second half.

We expect to falter against the AL East? We dominate the AL East.

It's the opposite.

So I am expecting the opposite to happen tonight. Red Sox dominate.

They will.

This entire 2012 season for the Orioles has been like the Seinfeld episode "The Opposite," where George does the opposite of what his intuition is telling him to do, with great results.

We expect to lose 90 games? We win 90 games.

We expect to fade the second half? We come out winning even more in the second half.

We expect to falter against the AL East? We dominate the AL East.

It's the opposite.

So I am expecting the opposite to happen tonight. Red Sox dominate.

lol great Seinfeld episode :)

Hope your right. At the end of the day though the Orioles have to do their thing and just win. We are not reliant on ANYONE at this point to win the division. If we win out we win the division (including a one game playoff with NYY if needed). Now if we lose, then at that point we may need help.

Has anything been released explaining why Pedroia isn't in there? I can see Ellsbury, he's been banged up anyway, but has Pedroia been hurt at all? What a BS lineup. I mean hell even with those 2 it's crap, but w/o them, it's just a joke.

We better win win win if this is going to be the MO for Valentine in this series. Surprised he didn't scratch Bucholtz from his start. Geesh.

This is BS. They've got no pride at all. My hope is that the utter embarassment that their season has been coupled with the toxic clubhouse will prevent anyone from wanting to play, coach or work in their front office for years to come. one more losing season and "red sox nation" will simply cease to exist.

Has anything been released explaining why Pedroia isn't in there? I can see Ellsbury, he's been banged up anyway, but has Pedroia been hurt at all? What a BS lineup. I mean hell even with those 2 it's crap, but w/o them, it's just a joke.

We better win win win if this is going to be the MO for Valentine in this series. Surprised he didn't scratch Bucholtz from his start. Geesh.

Injured a finger sliding. can't throw. Day to day.

Archived